Who Am I ?

Nobody you believe to be true
No one you know
Just take a look around
It's just looking back at you...

About Me

My photo
Sometimes You Can only Wish That You Could Not Be Samrat Sanyal.But Unfortunately You Can Be.It Starts Raining August All Of A Sudden. I am All But Slept...

Friday, September 10, 2010

Lots of new ideas...

Lots of new ideas have been playing in my mind off late. these include a new blog(which happened lol ) a few new compositions starting with one in raaga meghmallar, a possible extension to a novelette trilogy and a new drama. BTW, my last writing 'centrestage',which shows a fair bit of my experience in the world of kolkata theatre world is long overdue.guys and galz, i need ur help.what can happen to a bunch of teenagers having nothing common with each other, when they are united by their common passion in theatres? comment.
love,as always,
sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog